Description goggles ski
The HORIZON is a co-creation of HEAD and their athletes. It delivers supreme comfort, unmatched eye protection, function and cutting edge style in all winter sports environment. Features include ultimate UV and anti-fogging, a very wide field of vision, Speed Snap Lens Exchange system, helmet compatibility and slip-free silicone strap backing.
Facts goggles ski
Lens: Rebels: S2, VLT 27%
Features goggles ski
- The Cylindrical Lens is a flat lens with a single lateral curve that provides a superior field of vision. It also looks great!
- UV400 & Anti Fog refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.
- Dual-density Comfort Foam with Microfleece is a bonded foam with a soft fleece for added comfort. The two foams serve different purposes, including anti-fogging, climate regulation and padding while the fleece creates the ideal comfort layer between goggle and skin.
- Head’s goggles with an extra wide field of vision are perfect for racers, allowing a tight aerodynamic tuck without impaired vision.
- The Silicone Layer provides added grip between a goggle strap and on-mountain headwear. From helmets to beanies the Silicone Layer keeps goggles in place.
- Speed Snap Lens Exchange is a fast and easy lens exchange system. Lenses snap in and out quickly and easily allowing a rider to keep up with the changing light conditions.
- Compatible with HEAD helmets