Description goggles ski
The GLOBE is a brand new goggle with a big, bold toric lens design. This double lens offers top-of-the-line UV protection and anti-fogging qualities, while its frameless construction creates a modern outline that is perfectly compatible with helmets. In addition the goggle’s Speed Snap Lens Exchange system allows lenses to be swopped on the go.
Facts goggles ski
Lens: Smoke Lens: S3, VLT 17%
Features goggles ski
- Bluebird? The dimming smoke lens is your choice.
- UV400 & Anti Fog refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.
- The Framelens is a sub-frame construction that holds the lens that can be changed using the Speed Snap System. This allows for far and easy lens changing.
- Head’s goggles with an extra wide field of vision are perfect for racers, allowing a tight aerodynamic tuck without impaired vision.
- Dual-density Comfort Foam with Microfleece is a bonded foam with a soft fleece for added comfort. The two foams serve different purposes, including anti-fogging, climate regulation and padding while the fleece creates the ideal comfort layer between goggle and skin.
- The Silicone Layer provides added grip between a goggle strap and on-mountain headwear. From helmets to beanies the Silicone Layer keeps goggles in place.
- Speed Snap Lens Exchange is a fast and easy lens exchange system. Lenses snap in and out quickly and easily allowing a rider to keep up with the changing light conditions.
- Compatible with HEAD helmets