Description goggles ski
The GLOBE FMR is a brand new goggle with a big, bold toric lens design. This double lens offers top-of-the-line UV protection and anti-fogging qualities, while its frameless construction creates a modern outline that is perfectly helmet compatible. The goggle’s Speed Snap Lens Exchange system allows our flahsy mirror coated lenses to be swopped on the go.
Facts goggles ski
Lens: FMR silver: S3, VLT 12%
Features goggles ski
- UV400 & Anti Fog refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.
- FMR is HEAD’s flashy mirror finish to their lenses providing added protection against sunlight. Light on the mountain is intense so riders need the best protection possible.
- Head’s goggles with an extra wide field of vision are perfect for racers, allowing a tight aerodynamic tuck without impaired vision.
- The Framelens is a sub-frame construction that holds the lens that can be changed using the Speed Snap System. This allows for far and easy lens changing.
- Dual-density Comfort Foam with Microfleece is a bonded foam with a soft fleece for added comfort. The two foams serve different purposes, including anti-fogging, climate regulation and padding while the fleece creates the ideal comfort layer between goggle and skin.
- The Silicone Layer provides added grip between a goggle strap and on-mountain headwear. From helmets to beanies the Silicone Layer keeps goggles in place.
- Interchangeable Lenses means that they can be changed to suit light conditions or when damaged. This increases the longevity of a goggle frame and allows for flexibility.
- Speed Snap Lens Exchange is a fast and easy lens exchange system. Lenses snap in and out quickly and easily allowing a rider to keep up with the changing light conditions.
- Compatible with HEAD helmets