Description goggles ski
The INFINITY FMR + Sparelens combines on-the-button styling with maximum eye protection in a mid size lens. The cylindrical construction mirrored double lens offers supreme UV protective and anti-fogging as well as a superior field of vision. Add to this supreme comfort and top face fit and hold and you have a goggle that stays clear in all conditions. They also include a spare lens for cloudy conditions.
Facts goggles ski
Lens: FMR gold: S3, VLT 16%
Sparelens: Orange Lens: S1, VLT 57%
Features goggles ski
- The Cylindrical Lens is a flat lens with a single lateral curve that provides a superior field of vision. It also looks great!
- UV400 & Anti Fog refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.
- FMR is HEAD’s flashy mirror finish to their lenses providing added protection against sunlight. Light on the mountain is intense so riders need the best protection possible.
- The Framelens is a sub-frame construction that holds the lens that can be changed using the Speed Snap System. This allows for far and easy lens changing.
- Comfort Foam with Microfleece is a single density foam that regulates a goggles inner climate, cushions and provides the perfect skin to goggle interface.
- The Silicone Layer provides added grip between a goggle strap and on-mountain headwear. From helmets to beanies the Silicone Layer keeps goggles in place.
- Interchangeable Lenses means that they can be changed to suit light conditions or when damaged. This increases the longevity of a goggle frame and allows for flexibility.
- Sparelens included
- Compatible with HEAD helmets