Description ski goggles
The STREAM is an affordable youth goggle that is big on protection. These goggles may be inexpensive but HEAD has packed them with all the essential details of superior eye protection: The Double Lens delivers quality UV and anti-fogging, while comfy face foam and helmet compatibility make it a good all-round choice.
Facts ski goggles
Lens: orange/pink: S1, VLT 58%
Features ski goggles
- The Cylindrical Lens is a flat lens with a single lateral curve that provides a superior field of vision. It also looks great!
- UV400 & Anti Fog refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.
- Comfort Foam is a single density foam that allows for the ideal inner goggle climate. Comfortable with venting properties it is the ideal foam for goggles.
- Interchangeable Lenses means that they can be changed to suit light conditions or when damaged. This increases the longevity of a goggle frame and allows for flexibility.
- Compatible with HEAD helmets