DESCRIPTION SKI HELMET
Featuring an interchangeable integrated visor The QUEEN boasts style, function & comfort by the truckload. This stylish all-conditions helmet is ideal for those who wear glasses or don’t want the added hassle of goggles. With superlative venting, customizable fit and plenty of warmth and comfort this helmet maintains the perfect microclimate with maximum safety.
FACTS SKI HELMET
CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold Technology
SIZES: XS/S (52-54 cm), M/L (54-57 cm)
FEATURES SKI HELMET
- HEAD Visor Construction is a wind-sealed UV protective shield that allows skiers to ride wearing prescription glasses. Like on a motorcycle helmet the visor can be pulled down to protect the eyes while riding.
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- The size adjustment system may be varied horizontally in order to individually adjust the helmet to your head.
- Thermal Ventilation is our automatic ventilation system which leads warm air away from the head to the outside without allowing any cold air to the inside.
- The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- Microfur is both warming and comfortable on the skin. As a helmet lining it creates the perfect fit and feel for all-day shredding.
- The Lower Microshell is a polycarbonate layer that prevents scratches and dents in the helmet’s foam.
The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.