Helmet HEAD VARIUS anthracite lime (2019)
DESCRIPTION SKI HELMET
The VARIUS guarantees maximum protection and a perfect helmet climate. The adjustable venting draws moisture and heat away from the head using the Venturi Effect, creating the perfect, fog-free climate for both helmet and goggles, while a Microfleece lining delivers supreme comfort.
FACTS SKI HELMET
CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold Technology
FEATURES SKI HELMET
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- Head 3D Fit allows an exact horizontal as well as vertical adjustment of the helmet to the shape of your head.
- The opening of the ventilation ducts on the top of the helmet may be adjusted continuously by means of a slide control.
- The Venturi Effect creates the ideal inner helmet climate. It does so when air passing over the helmet draws out heat and moisture for the inner shell.
- The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- The soft Microfleece material has several functions: it feels good, draws moisture from the skin and transports it away from the head.
- The Neckgator provides comfort and warmth to the helmet wearer. It adds comfort, fit and excludes the elements.
- An Active Bottom Edge in HEAD helmets reduces goggle fogging by delivering active airflow. It does this by allowing air to be drawn from the goggles through the helmet.
TECHNOLOGIES SKI HELMET
The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.