HEAD Solar FMR green (2020)
Goggles ski & snowboard HEAD SOLAR FMR
The SOLAR is a revolution in on-mountain eye protection. It is an ideal slim-line, lightweight goggle with a frame-free construction with foam fitting directly onto a flashy mirror coated spherical double lens. Pick one up from a counter box near you and experience the revolution.
- FMR is HEAD’s flashy mirror finish to their lenses providing added protection against sunlight. Light on the mountain is intense so riders need the best protection possible.
- Dual-density Comfort Foam with Microfleece is a bonded foam with a soft fleece for added comfort. The two foams serve different purposes, including anti-fogging, climate regulation and padding while the fleece creates the ideal comfort layer between goggle and skin.
- The Polycarbonate Double Lens is a comparable weight lens that provides 100% UV protection and is 10 times more impact-resistant than conventional glass or plastic. It is therefore the ideal lens for mountain sports.
- A Spherical Lens has a consistent vertical and horizontal curve for a true and clear field of vision. It is both functional and looks great.
- UV400 & Anti Fog refers to the intense UV protective qualities of HEAD lenses and their ability to minimise fogging. The light on the mountain is intense so you need the best protection possible as well as anti-fogging qualities to maintain the best visibility.