DESCRIPTION SKI HELMET
The KNIGHT helmet with interchangeable, integrated visor is matchless in style, function and comfort. This sporty, all-conditions helmet allows a mountain user to do away with goggles and wear prescription glasses if needed. With superlative venting, a customizable fit and plenty of warmth and comfort it maintains the perfect microclimate while looking hot.
FACTS SKI HELMET
CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold Technology
SIZES: M/L (54-57 cm), XL/XXL (58-61 cm)
FEATURES SKI HELMET
- HEAD Visor Construction is a wind-sealed UV protective shield that allows skiers to ride wearing prescription glasses. Like on a motorcycle helmet the visor can be pulled down to protect the eyes while riding.
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- The size adjustment system may be varied horizontally in order to individually adjust the helmet to your head.
- Thermal Ventilation is our automatic ventilation system which leads warm air away from the head to the outside without allowing any cold air to the inside.
- The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- The Lower Microshell is a polycarbonate layer that prevents scratches and dents in the helmet’s foam.
- The Neckgator provides comfort and warmth to the helmet wearer. It adds comfort, fit and excludes the elements.
TECHNOLOGIES SKI HELMET
The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.