The VARIUS guarantees maximum protection and a perfect helmet climate. The adjustable venting draws moisture and heat away from the head using the Venturi Effect, creating the perfect, fog-free climate for both helmet and goggles, while a Microfleece lining delivers supreme comfort.
CONSTRUCTION: In-Mold Technology
SIZES: M/L (56-59 cm), XL/XXL (60-63 cm)
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- Head 3D Fit allows an exact horizontal as well as vertical adjustment of the helmet to the shape of your head.
- The opening of the ventilation ducts on the top of the helmet may be adjusted continuously by means of a slide control.
- The Venturi Effect creates the ideal inner helmet climate. It does so when air passing over the helmet draws out heat and moisture for the inner shell.
- The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- Microfur is both warming and comfortable on the skin. As a helmet lining it creates the perfect fit and feel for all-day shredding.
- An Active Bottom Edge in HEAD helmets reduces goggle fogging by delivering active airflow. It does this by allowing air to be drawn from the goggles through the helmet.
- The Neckgator provides comfort and warmth to the helmet wearer. It adds comfort, fit and excludes the elements.