HEAD Insulated FURD
Womans ski jacket HEAD Insulated FURD
Comfort is essential for you, regardless where you are. On the soft slopes, on crusty snow or in open country. With the 2L INSULATED women's jacket you will always feel comfortable. The technologies with two layered EXO ACTIVE, ERGO STRETCH, and ERGO FIT create the fantastic Primaloft material. The removable hood can be worn with a helmet. The YKK Aquaguard zipper in the middle of the front is easy and quick in use. Two YKK zippers ventilate your underarms, so that air can circulate in your jacket. Your most important tools are always at hand, and well protected in the watertight internal pocket. Your sunglasses are well stored in the net bag for glasses and are always to hand. Even the snow gaitor with an internal silicon cuff is highly convenient, as it can also be removed.
|Insulation:||100% Polyester PrimaLoft® BLACK EcoBody 80 g / Sleeve 60g|
|Fit:||regular / ERGO FIT 3D shaped pattern - powerline seams|
|Fabric:|| 2 LAYER EXO ACTIV
shell fabric : 100% Polyester
membrane: 100% Polyurethane
EXO ACTIVE 20/10
ERGO STRETCH 4 way
- detachable hood / helmet compatible
- hood draw cord adjustment
- center front YKK aquaguard - zipper
- 2 YKK underarm ventilation zipper
- ventilation secured with mesh lining
- 2 hand pockets with YKK aquaguard - zipper
- 1 YKK hidden lift pass pocket on sleeve
- velcro cuff adjustment
- loops on snow skirt to connect with pants
- ergonomically preshaped sleeves
- 1 YKK zippered water tight inner pocket
- Inner google mesh pocket
- detachable snow skirt with inner silicon tape
- hem draw cord adjustment
- fully seam taped
Using only durable ERGOstretch® materials, knits & elastic wovens supporting perfect fit and mobility.
Ergonomically engineered & tailored patterns, providing perfect fit for the intended end use and look.
PRIMALOFT is the leader in fiber research and development for hight performance insulations and yarns. All PRIMALOFT products are BLUESIGN certified.
Membrane is made of 100% PES and delivers a water column of 10.000mm /10.000 g/m2/24h breathability (MVTR).